Sunday Brunch

Sunday Brunch

90% of all Sunday's you will find me sipping on a mimosa and eating brunch at my favorite breakfast spot.  The other 10% I'll still be drinking a mimosa and eating brunch, just somewhere different. ;)  Do you guys love brunch just as much as I do? 
While I am asking questions, what do you guys think of my first picture always being black & white?  Please comment below, or on my instagram

I couldn't stop laughing.  I think it was my mimosa. :)



Romper (Guess-old) Different color  Similar

Blazer (Urban Outfitters)  Similar  Similar

Necklace  -Best $5 bucks I've spent in a while!

Thanks for reading guys! Let me know your thoughts below, or on instagram. xoxo Rachel

Share this:



Post a Comment