60's Schoolgirl


Hello there! Sorry it has been a week since my last post.  I've had some pretty bad migraines and so it's just not always in the plans to be able to stare at a computer when I do at work all day too. I hope you're having a fantastic Thursday! This is a look that I wore on a beautiful fall day we had this last weekend.  The print of the dress is so 60's and I love it! Paired with the v-neck sweater, and knee high boots, I think it is a little bit school girl as well.  If you have summer dresses you love, throw a knit over it.  It can be very bohemian if its a baggier sweater, or a little more preppy if it's fitted like mine.

















Dress (Target-old) I can't find a dress that is too similar.  Mine is actually mixed prints, but Modcloth.com has some great choices.  Here & Here.

Boots (Macys-old) Similar  Similar

Sweater Target

Watch  Michael Kors


Thank you for reading!   xo Rachel

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment