Feather trim


Cozy fall layering has officially begun! Last fall I snagged this sweater from H&M for $10 bucks! It still remains to be one of my favorites.  I'm always a sucker for cream, and this sweater is long enough in the back to fully cover my booty.  One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone's top isn't long enough to cover their butt in leggings.  If leggings have a large fold down, or are designed to look like pants that's one thing, but when basic cotton leggings are worn, your butt should be fully covered.  A lot of brands have longer tunic style tank tops, so just throw one of those under your shirt if it isn't long enough.  I'll link some below.








This post is all about the deals! I saw these boots in a free people catalog and fell head over heels with them.  The price tag was like $400-$500 though, which is way out of my budget.  So I patiently waited, and ended up getting them for around $130! They aren't the easiest boots to put on, but they're so beautiful I don't mind the extra effort.  I should have taken a close up of them, but the buckles are rose gold! <3  As is my watch, and the studs on my sweater! :)









Hat  August

Sweater (H&M old) Similar  Similar

Watch  Michael Kors

Leggings  H&M

Boots (Purchased thru Free People-old) Similar  



Longer tank tops Here & Here


Thank you guys for reading!   xo Rachel



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment