Boho Night out!


A boho look for a night out on the town with one of my best friends! We had the best time watching Sara Jackson-Holman perform.  Her voice is amazing, and I would highly recommend her music if you're looking to check out someone new. :)  The clear star of my outfit, was these pants.  I just, I can't even get over how much I love them!  They will be so amazing for every season too! Oh the possibilities.  I am a huge fan of the brand that makes these pants.  I have 3 things for them (I managed to get great deals on all 3-yay!) and love them all to pieces.  Quality is amazing, and they definitely are stand out pieces.  












Lace Pants  Nightcap 


Grey high low tank tap (target-in store)  Similar  

Necklace (old) Similar

Hand necklace (Urban Outfitters-old) Similar  

Faux leather jacket BlankNYC


Thank you guys for reading!  xoxo Rachel

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment