First weeks of Fall (A photo diary)






Sometimes there are outfits that I didn't capture enough of to dedicate a whole post too.  So here is a picture diary of moments and outfits from the first few weeks of fall.  Enjoy the random :)



Almost the same as a couple of weeks ago, but with boots ;)

My jamming out face. Obsessed with 'love me again' by John Newman.  I <3 my frends headphones! They are the gold, taylor style.










Ahhh, shoulder detail.  This is the gorgeous sweater c/o Michael Stars.



  For my mom who has been sick.  :)  via Trader Joes



 Leopard and red lips. Yes.



I couldn't not take a selfie to show you my funny workout top! Compliments of my sister, via Target. :)




Have a wonderful weekend! :)           -Rachel

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment