Happy October!


Happy Fall everyone!

I can't believe it's already October! It's so crazy how fast time flies.  Once Halloween hits, time always seems to jump so much faster.  I've already started Christmas shopping and thinking of Holiday outfits! :)  Anyways, today my outfit is very fall.  It's all about the layers this time of year. I am in love with this sweater vest and I also love leather everything! In this case, faux leather.  Factories have really perfected faux leather, and a lot of times you can hardly tell the difference.  All the great style, for a fraction of the price. :)  














Vest (Loft-old) 

Long sleeve tee (Local Boutique)  Exact

Necklace (American Eagle-old) Similar

Leather detailed leggings (Local Boutique) Similar  Similar

Booties Vince Camuto



Thanks for stopping by and reading!  xo Rachel








Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment