Inner Child





I love this time of year so much! If you haven't been hit by snow yet, and still have some dry leaves laying around you should totally jump in them.  It's never a bad idea to let your inner child out.  We all have one living inside of us. :)


    

I wore this look on Saturday, to brunch.  Imagine that! Weekend brunch and me. :) I should have taken a picture of my amazing breakfast to share with you as well.  Croissant-style french toast, I can barely type this without drooling.  So so good.  I feel motivated to make my own version sometime this week.   If I do, and it's delicious, I'll be sure to share the recipe.


Onto the outfit, this faux leather oxblood skater skirt has been sitting in my closet for a wile now! Because it shows a fair amount of leg, I wanted to keep my top half conservative.  My sweater has a nice quilted texture, and it's from Target! My booties keep it from getting too casual, and the beautiful cognac warms up the entire look.  For arm candy, I sported my usual watch, gold bracelets, and threw on a cognac bracelet with gold detailing to tie in my boots. If you're new to my blog, I pretty much wear something from Target every day.  I can't get over that store.  Last night I was strolling through pinterest (for a couple of hours;) ) and came across this:
It is so true! I also feel similar about World Market and TJ Maxx. 










Skirt- Urban outfitters (old)  Similar  Similar

Sweater- Target (old) Similar  Similar  

Watch- Michael Kors

Bracelets- H&M

Boots- Jeffrey Campbell 



Have a wonderful day! xo-Rachel


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment