Sherpa sister




  If I could pick one piece of clothing that reminded me of my sister, it would be a jacket similar to this! Circa 1999.  Hers was a dark wash billabong jean jacket with sherpa lining.  We're 8 years apart and we never shared clothing because we were never the same size living together.  That's okay though, because I totally hated the jacket when she had it.  Now here I am, almost 20 years later loving the same style. Thanks Sis! :)  

The sherpa on this jacket adds a lot of softness, so I prefer to pair it with some pieces that can edge it up.  The number one way to add edge to an outfit is with "leather".  My pants look leather, but they're not.  They're coated jeans.  I bought these 3 years ago, and they still sell the same ones.  Great denim is an investment, but well worth it.  If you aren't able to find a pair of leather looking pants that fit you well, look into liquid leggings!  You can get them for under $35, such as the ones here and here.  Please just make sure to where a shirt long enough to cover up the booty & crotch.  My favorite shirts to wear with leggings are ones with rounded hems, that are slightly longer in the back because they still add shape.  Target is my favorite place for these shirts.  I'll link them below with the rest of my outfit details!  I hope you enjoy the outfit & photography, I love the creative shots Ian took.        












All images are Ian Smythe Photography


Jean Jacket (Target) Similar here | Coated Jeans Citizens of Humanity |
 Booties Kork-Ease 'Marlo' bootie | Headphones Frends 'Taylor' 
| Necklaces James Michelle Hammered Gold Bar and Karma  

 Great shirts for leggings here and here

Thank you so much for reading!  xx, Rachel

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment