Stripes & Skinny Scarf!




March and April have come and gone, and May's end is coming up fast.  I knew I was going to be taking a break from blogging because my time was occupied starting a business, but I didn't realize it's been almost 3 months!  Starting in June it will be a regular, scheduled thing again.  :). Let me know if you have any requests on what you'd like to see, or how I am styling new trends for the season.  

My Instagram still gets a lot of love if you ever want to see what I'm up to.  Hope your Springs have all sprung nicely! 

In the typical Oregon way, our weather is being bi-polar.  80 degrees one day, snow on the forecast 3 days letter.  I've lived here for such a long time I kind of love it now.  Sunny days are very appreciated and stormy days are so productive!







All images are by Lady J Memories


Details:

Black Felt Hat (old Catarzi) Similar via Brixton 'Messer Fedora
Skinny Scarf (old Free People) Similar via Kate Spade
Striped Tunic (TJ Maxx) Similar here
Rag & Bone/JEAN 'The Dre' boyfriend
Vince. D'Orsay Pumps

Thanks for reading and your patience!  Shoots are booked so expect a weekly post starting in June.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment